* Long term
* Short term
The procedure to renting a property is fairly simple and straightforward:
* During an initial meeting our agent will ask you for your requirements on the property you are looking for. We offer guidance and advice wherever required.
* Once we have your criteria in hand, we will suggest a few properties that suits your lifestyle and schedule the viewings accordingly.
* Our agent will take you to the viewing in order to discuss your requirements better.
* Once you have chosen a property, we will negotiate a rental price with the landlord. Our goal is always to have a win-win outcome between the landlord and tenant.
* Upon signing of contract our standard procedure is to collect one month’s deposit, one month in advance, and another half month’s rent as the agency fee.
This is subject to change at the owner's discretion. Where the total duration of the lease is less than six months, you may expect to pay a slight premium
on the long-term rental price, whereas our agency fee is that of 10% of the total amount.
If you are interested in renting your property in Aruba
You are the owner of a second home or vacation home in Aruba. You want to make sure things are running smoothly while you are not on the island. But, you can’t provide the best property management for your home.
We hear you, we understand you and most important, we have the solution: Property Management, performed by our reliable in-house partner Aruba Island Vacation Rental.
We offer different packages, based on your situation and circumstances. Including acting on behalf of you, being the key holder and arranging all necessary basis service after each occupancy or viewing, handling the utilities at WEB, Elmar and Setar.
Do you want us to solve your problem? Give us a call: (297) 586-4666 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org